1. This morning I caught Popcorn trying to write this post. Luckily, I woke up just in time to hold him back.
2. But for real, I take wayyyyy too many pictures of this dog. I guess you can consider it my job at the moment? 😉
3. For Will’s birthday this year (which was now about 2 weeks ago. whoops!) I surprised him by scheduling a “date night” class for us at Farris and Fosters, a local chocolate-making company. We were guided step-by-step how to mold chocolates in a variety of ways, with more toppings and fillings than we ever thought possible!
Will’s favorite was the chocolate covered Twinkie that they kept putting out to sample, and I was a huge fan of the chocolate covered pretzels and strawberries. Yum!
And we left with this huge 1 pound box of chocolate!
I chose dark chocolate for pretty much all of the pieces that I made and Will rolled with mostly milk. Hence the clear multicolored nature of our take-home box. It ended up to be a super fun event and we had a blast with the other couples that were there!
4. Part two of Will’s birthday included dinner with his dad and his dad’s boss at Will’s favorite place on earth—Kobe Steakhouse! Seriously, if Will had to pick a meal to eat indefinitely for the rest of his life, I’m 100% confident that Japanese Hibachi would be it.
He even knows how to rock the chef hat!
5. My good friends Bri and Alana (who happen to be sisters!) just started blogs of their own. Alana is an AMAZING elementary special needs teacher, and Bri does marketing for a nonprofit here in Orlando. They both have such encouraging and beautiful souls, and fill any room they’re in with so much joy! Check ’em out!
6. I know I’ve mentioned before how much I love Orlando’s outdoor life, and that definitely hasn’t changed one bit! Because I’m still on the job hunt (which has become a full time job on its own!), I’m fortunate enough to be able to stroll to my favorite park during daytime hours and walk for a couple miles while listening to music, Joyce Meyer podcasts, chatting with my mom, or just enjoying the scenery.
And sometimes, just sometimes, Popcorn makes the cut too– but usually not because the weather has been getting a littttle too hot for his tiny body to handle. But he loves it just as much as I do!
7. Is anyone else keeping up with The Bachelorette this season? Popcorn and I are fans! I guess it’s just the whole romantic aspect of the show that keeps me watching because I literally think every time it comes on– “..This must be so staged!”
But the girlie side of me loves it!
8. Aaaaaand I’m going to end this now before I post another picture of Popcorn and we all go crazy.
Have a good weekend! 🙂
Any fun plans coming up? Do you take way too many pictures of something or someone?